Resources and Articles
- Official Documentation for iOS Notifications (Apple)
- Official Documentation for Android Notifications (Google)
- Mobile Push Notification Strategy: Tips for Engaging and Retaining Users (Adobe)
- In-App Messaging vs. Push Notifications: Best Practices (Kahuna)
- Permission to Push: Using Custom In-App Messages to Get Push Opt-Ins From Users (Localytics)
- 6 Data-Driven Best Practices for Push Messaging Content (Localytics)
- 5 Best Practices Push Notification (ShepHerz)
- The Anatomy of a Highly Successful Push Messaging Campaign (Localytics)
Urban Airship helps brands engage their mobile users and build high-value relationships from the moment customers download an app.
Mixpanel is an analytics platform for the mobile and web, supporting businesses to study consumer behavior. It enables mobile apps to send users smart and automatic notifications, and analyze the data.
Push Woosh is a free unlimited cross platform for push notifications. Supporting major mobile platforms with easy integration.
Swrve is an integrated marketing, A/B testing and optimization platform for mobile apps with a push notification engine.
Kahuna provides intelligent mobile marketing automation software that enables marketers to delight customers and drive mobile engagement and revenue.
Nudgespot is an easy to use in-app messenger for every team in an online business to communicate with customers personally on website and mobile apps.
PushBots offers a light SDK for mobile push notifications.
Quickblox offers ready-to-go SDKs that add new functionality such as video calling, instant messaging and push notifications.
Localytics is a lifecycle analytics & engagement platform for web and mobile apps. It helps customers automate and optimize every stage of the app lifecycle to keep their users engaged and to deliver more personalized experiences.
StreetHawk is a a mobile engagement platform. From simple push notifications to comprehensive user lifecycle management and user insights.
The Notificare mobile marketing platform lets you reach out, interact and gain insights from your mobile users.
OneSignal provides Push Notification delivery and automation. SDKs for iOS, Android, Amazon, Windows Phone, Unity 3D, Phonegap, Marmalade and more.